Progress + Gifts
- July 21-23 – Arabian Nights (both)
- July 28-August 13 – Pennsic War (Bryce)
- August 11-13 – Daggers & Hemlock (Rhiannon)
- August 25-27 – Tourney of the Foxes (both)
- September 1-4 – Fighters Collegium (both)
- September 15-17 – Panhandle Skirmishes (both)
- September 29-October 1 – Meridian Grand Tournament (both)
- October 13-15 – Coronation (both)
- Nov 18-20 – Castle Wars (both)
- Dec 2-4 – Christmas Revel [Axemoor/Gleann Abhann] (Rhiannon)
- January 21 – Menhir (both)
- February 3-5 – Meridian War College (both)
- February 11 – Knights Gambit (Rhiannon)
February 17-19 – Sable Raven (Rhiannon)
February 24-26 – Meridian Challenge of Arms (Bryce)
- March 11-18 – Gulf Wars (both)
- Mar 31-Apr 2 – Coronation (pt. 2) (both)
- Apr 6-9 – Fools War (both)
- Apr 21-23 – Hit List (Rhiannon)
- Apr 28-30 – Oldenfeld Anniversary and Investiture [Oldenfeld/Trimaris](both)
- May 5-7 – Dreamstone (both)
- May 19-21 – Border Raids (Bryce)
- May 26-29 – Spring Crown Tournament and Kingdom A&S (both)
- June 2-4 – Black Axe (Rhiannon)
- June 9-18 – War of the Lilies (Bryce)
- June 23-25 – Known World Heraldic and Scribal Symposium (Rhiannon)
GIFTS + LARGESSE
TRM have a Viking/Norse-themed reign.
TRM Bryce and Rhiannon are deeply grateful to those who generously provide Them with gifts and largesse. They ask that any gifts/largesse be labeled with the gifter’s name and contact information (email address is fine) so that TRM may send a message of thanks.
The assistance of the Kingdom’s artisans in creating items to be used as largesse and gifts is especially appreciated, particularly:
- Award regalia (contact the Kingdom Bagatelle for a list of the greatest needs)
- Herbs, spices, and other items suitable for gifting to feast stewards and kitchen staff – please label all ingredients (for allergy reasons)
- Trim and fabric, especially wool and linen
- Children’s toys, games, etc. (Any kid-friendly items)
- Gender-neutral jewelry and accessories (such as bags, coins, pouches, woven cords, etc.).
- Norse-inspired items: lampwork beads, wire-woven jewelry, cast pendants, brooches, armbands, etc.
- Items for rapier, heavy, and live weapons fighters
- Equestrian-related items
When practical, please bag items individually and enclose labels in the bag or use adhesive labels – tied-on labels often get torn off in transport and/or storage of largesse. Thank you for your time and generosity.